JOIN US! and Come Play the COMPETITORS EDGE NFL Playoff Challenge this will give you a chance to win a his and hers Football Sport Team Hoodie.
Official Game Rules
COMPETITORS EDGE (the “Contest”)
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO KENTUCKY, INDIANA, AND OHIO RESIDENTS AND IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
- The Contest begins on Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 12:00 m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Friday, September 02, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). The Contest Period is composed of the following stages:
- Entry Period: Begins on Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 12:00 m. ET and ends on Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET;
- Judging Period: Begins on September 03, 2016 at 7:00 m. ET and ends on Friday, September 03, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. ET; and
- Contact Period: Begins on Wednesday, September 02, 2016 at 10:01 m. ET and ends on September 03, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
- The Contest is open to all residents of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio who have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees of (the “Sponsor”), and its affiliated companies or agents, advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest
HOW TO ENTER
- NO PURCHASE To participate in this Contest you must:
- Have a valid Facebook account (an “Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit facebook.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Facebook account.
- Like the official COMPETITORS EDGE page (the “http://www.facebook.com/ CompetitorsEdges/”).
- Enroll using the COMPETITORS EDGE membership form (http://COMPETITORS EDGEinc.com/en/Member-Agreement)
- During the Entry Period, write a comment on the page using your Account, which contains all of the following elements (together, an “Entry”):
- and includes the following hashtag: #COMPETITORSEDGE.
- Comply with Facebook Terms of Service and Facebook Rules available at facebook.com.
- Receive (1) Extra Entry for Following and Commenting on COMPETITORS EDGE other official social media platfoms:
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/CompetitorEdge – follow and retweet
- Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+CompetitorsEdgeEnterpriseLouisville – follow and circle
- Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/Competitoredge/
- You will receive one (1) Entry in the Contest when you enroll as a COMPETITORS EDGE member as described in Section 3, above and in accordance with these LIMIT (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/ACCOUNT DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD (regardless of how many times you enroll). For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, you can only use one (1) Account to participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once during the Contest Period, then all your Entries will be void. Use of any automated system to submit Entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING YOUR USERNAME AND PROFILE PICTURE) MAY BE POSTED ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS OF FACEBOOK OR TWITTER AND VARIOUS OTHER INTERNET-BASED SITES) AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
JUDGING CRITERIA FOR SELECTING FINALISTS
- During the Judging Period, the Sponsor will judge all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period on the basis of creativity, frugality, and style (the “Judging Criteria”). All criteria will be weighed Each Entry will be given a score (the “Score”) to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Odds of being selected depend on the number and caliber of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. The ten (10) entrants associated with the Entries that receive the ten (10) highest Scores during the Entry Period will be selected as finalists (the “Finalists”). In the event of a tie between two or more Entries based on the total Score, the eligible entrant associated with the Entry (from amongst all such Entries that are tied) with the highest Score on creativity will be deemed to be the selected Finalist. The four (4) Finalists with the four (4) highest scores will each win one (1) Grand Prize (as defined below) (each, a “Grand Prize Winner”). The remaining six (6) Finalists will each win one (1) Secondary Prize (as defined below).
FINALIST SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- On Friday, September 03, 2016, in Louisville, Kentucky, beginning at approximately 10:00 m. ET, Sponsor will contact each selected Finalist by sending him/her a private message to the Account during the Contact Period. Selected Finalists must reply to the private message during the Contact
Period and provide the Sponsor with a telephone number at which the selected Finalist can be reached during the Contact Period. It is your responsibility to set your Account settings to accept messages by Sponsor and to check your Facebook Account for such messages during the Contact Period.
- Declared a Finalist: Selected entrants will be contacted by phone, and will be required to sign and return before the end of the Contact Period a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which:
- confirms compliance with the Contest Rules;
- releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the Contest judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
- grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected entrant’s name, address and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the Contest without further notice or
- If a selected Finalist: (i) cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts or before the end of the Contact Period (whichever occurs first); (ii) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; or (iii) fails to return the declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release within the specified time; or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable, then he/she will be disqualifiedF and forfeit his/her opportunity to be a The Sponsor, at its sole and absolute discretion, may select the eligible entrant associated with the eligible Entry with the next highest Score as a selected Finalist.
Grand Prizes: There will be ONE (1) grand prize packages available to be won, each package consisting of one (1) His and Hers Team Hooded (approximate retail value
$100) will be awarded to each Grand Prize Winner.
NOTE: The Grand Prize does not include, and the Sponsor will not pay for, transportation to and/or from head quarters. Finalists must pay for shipping and handling.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- You must warrant that your Contest Photo meets the Photo Entry Specifications, set out Sponsor reserves the right to deem ineligible and exclude from the Contest any Contest Photo that Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines does not meet the Photo Entry Specifications. Your right to submit a Contest Photo must not be restricted in any way. You must be able to provide legal releases for use of your Contest Photo by Sponsor in any format, and materials related to the Contest, including in relation to any third party’s name, likenesses or work (“Third Party Elements“) included in your Contest Photo.
- Sponsor’s right to use your Contest Photo: You acknowledge that your Contest Photo will immediately appear in your Facebook page after it is posted and may appear in other electronic and print materials related to the Contest, including promotional By posting a Contest Photo using the designated Hashtag and Channel name, you irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation, grant Sponsor the right to use, publish, adapt, sub-license, edit, dispose of, and/or modify such Contest Photo and the concepts and Third Party Elements embodied therein in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide in electronic and print materials related to the Contest, and waive all your rights, including moral rights, in the Contest Photo, without notice or compensation, and agree that you may be required to sign a release to that effect.
- All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- By entering the Contest of submitting a enrolling, each entrant: (i) without limiting the Facebook Terms of Service grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Facebook, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Facebook in favor of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to modify, edit or disqualify any enrollment if a complaint is received with respect to the membership, or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary at any point, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the entry (and corresponding Entry) and/or the associated entrant. If the Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that any enroller does not comply with these Rules for any reason at any time, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the enroller (and corresponding Entry) and/or the associated entrant.
- Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means
to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple Facebook accounts, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating, winning prizes (defined herein), and preclude you from participating in future contests and promotions, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions these rules will be judged void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of receipt.
- Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any failure of the website during the Contest; for an technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any Entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies or the Contest judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or any combination of the Further, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the Contest judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest.
- In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed to have submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder associated with the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected Entry. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid online Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook.